Bhutan – The Land of Happiness is a place where peace and happiness prevail in every corner of this dragon land. Stuck in between two major countries, India and China – this tiny yet stunningly beautiful country is encircled by mighty Himalayan ranges and adorned with beautiful valleys, high passes, perennial rivers and the precious – ever smiling people with sacred heart. Go for a Bhutan Tour. Bhutan is really a gift of Mother Nature and the people of Bhutan is excessively concern to preserve the boon that they have derived from ages.
Though Bhutan is a tiny land (only 38,394 km²), yet it has something special for everyone. It is the place for ultimate peace for which travelers throng this land from distance. During Bhutan Tourism, you will find that – the pristine and unadulterated nature rejoices the heart and soul of travelers looking for peace and tranquility. If anyone looking for romantic gateways also, Bhutan will not disappoint them as it is one of the best places for lovable ones. For adventure lovers, Bhutan has kept wide open its treasures for hikers, mountaineers, mountain bikers, trekkers, rafters. It’s a treasures trove for those looking for adrenaline rush! The picturesque natural beauties have exhilarated nature lovers around the globe – this is the reason, Bhutan is explored by foreigners since last decades. If you are also looking for peace, tranquility and happiness – Book a Bhutan Package at earliest.
Bhutan was hidden from rest of the world until 1974. Book a Bhutan Tour Package from NatureWings and explore from villages to contemporary modern cities, high mountain passes, innumerable Buddhist monasteries, dzongs, and museums to scenic valleys. Bhutan has everything to offer its guests. Explore different Customized Bhutan Packages from NatureWings with flights from different cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bagdogra, Guwahati and best hotels that cater ultimate luxury and comfort with modern amenities. It’s high time to explore this amazingly beautiful country. “Kuzu zangpo la Bhutan”.
For Booking this Bhutan Tour Packages Call our Bhutan Tour Expert at +91-98300-13505
Visit our Website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bliss-of-bhutan–10n11d
Day Wise Bhutan Tour Package Itinerary :
- Day 1: Welcome at Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu
- Day 2: Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3: Thimpu to Punakha Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 4: Punakha to Trongsa Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 5: Trongsa to Bumthang Trip, Night Stay
- Day 6: Bumthang Full Day Sightseeing, Night Stay
- Day 7: Bumthang to Wangdue Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 8: Wangdue to Paro Tour, Paro Transfer
- Day 9: Paro Taktsang Monastery Hiking
- Day 10: Paro to Haa Valley Day Trip
- Day 11: Paro Airport Transfer, Tour Ends
Entry formalities for Indian Guests travelling Bhutan :
For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivian passport holders (Regional Guests) no visa is required for Bhutan Tour. However entry permits must be processed to enter into the country. The entry permits can be processed on arrival or in advance by a local travel agent like NatureWings Bhutan.
- A valid Passport (minimum of 6 months validity) is required for travel to Bhutan.
- Tourists are free to travel on any day beyond Thimphu and Paro with the same single permit.
- With the new tourism policy, regional tourist must pay SDF (sustainable Development Fee) Rs.1200 per person per night excluding the tour package price (Flight, Hotels, Meals, Guides, Transportation & Monument fees).
- All permits for Bhutan Tour will be processed online.
- Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) approved hotel booking and tour guide are mandatory.
- Online permits can process through the local registered tour operator or any international partners.
Why NatureWings is best to book Bhutan Package Tour with Airfare :
- Assured services in the preferred manner to enrich your best experience while stay in Bhutan
- Process e-permit in advance for visiting different places and sightseeing.
- Safe and secure personal attention during a stay in Bhutan.
- NatureWings Bhutan takes responsibility for the entire duration of your Bhutan Tour.
- Make sure hassle-free and trustworthy services in Bhutan.
- Get the best deals for the best properties and services as per your preferences.
- You can plan a trip to Bhutan even during weekends and holidays.
Some Do’s & Dont’s to note during Bhutan Trip :
- Do not take photographs of local people, monks, events, or objects without their permission.
- Do not take photographs inside dzongs, temple, monasteries, sacred places, and religious sites.
- Follow prpper dress code when you enter temples and holy places.
- Do not climb on to the top of any of the religious sites or sacred places.
- Do not touch holy objects inside the monastery or any sacred sites.
- Do not point your finger or feet at anyone while talking.
- Do not touch the forehead of any person as it is considered a sign of disrespect.
- Please take off any headgear before entering the monastery or religious place.
- Do not wear revealing or skimpy clothes when entering any place of religious significance.
- Do not speak loudly inside the religious premises.
- Use Dustbin when needed. Do not through rubbish inside temples or any scared sites.
- Do not say anything negative about the country, its Royal couple, or discuss political issues with locals.
Contact NatureWings for Bhutan Package Tour Booking :
NatureWings Holidays Limited
Sector 1, Bidhannagar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bliss-of-bhutan–10n11d
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidayslimited
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays-limited
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nwings
About.me : https://about.me/naturewings