Bhutan – the ultimate bucket list destination with engorging culture, preserved old heritage, a boundless territory of nature, happy peoples, and a loving King, which combines to make this Himalayan Kingdom a must-visit once in a lifetime. So, Bhutan Tourism is one of the most sought after travel terms over the internet. A Bhutan Tour provides a fair sneak peek into the life, tradition and culture of this country.
Before planning a Bhutan Tourism Packages first let’s learn about this beautiful country. Located in the eastern end of the mighty Himalayas, Bhutan is the last existing Buddhist kingdom in the world, guarded by neighbors like India, China, Nepal and Bangladesh. Being surrounded by mountains full of lush greenery, Bhutan is fabulously rich, in terms of scenic beauty, which makes it an alluring tourist destination. The country appears like the bottom end of a bowl with walls made of mountains.
Bhutan is settled with colorful hilltop monasteries that are epitome of peace and internal peace. Apart from monasteries, dzongs or fortress is also an integral part of Bhutanese culture. Previously served as barrier from foreign invaders, now these dzongs are center for administration, royal weddings and tourist’s attractions. Some of them are in the list of UNESCO Heritage site. Bhutan is also best known and visited for its colorful festivals known as tshechu. During different times of the year based on season, these tsheche showcase the age old culture and high heritage that the country has preserved since centuries.
The Buddhist kingdom of Bhutan is also known as the – Land of the Thunder Dragon. Apart from mountains with altitude ranging up to 23,000 feet, landscapes of Bhutan also consist of sub-tropical plains. The subalpine Himalayan heights dominate the northern part of the country while the southern part is comparatively plain. Bhutan is also blessed by Mother Nature in the form of rivers which have flown through different parts of the country and have passed by all the major cities adding to their breath-taking scenic beauty. Travel this beautiful destination, book a Bhutan Tourism Packages from India with NatureWings – The largest Bhutan Tour DMC and expert in India.
Bhutan is not only about festivals, monasteries, mountains and forests, it is also best known for thrilling adventurous activities like white water river rafting, hiking, mountain biking, archery etc. All these resources and activities are the cause for making this country the place of happiest people in the world. So pack your bags and jet off this beautiful country with NatureWings Holidays – The Best DMC for Bhutan Tourism.
For Booking this Bhutan Tourism Packages Call +91-98300-13505
Visit our Website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bhutan-packages
Day Wise Bhutan Tourism Package Itinerary :
- Day 1: Welcome at Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu
- Day 2: Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3: Thimpu to Punakha Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 4: Punakha to Phobjhika Day Trip, Punakha Night Stay
- Day 5: Punakha to Paro Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 6: Paro Tigers Nest Monastery Hiking, Night Stay
- Day 7: Paro Airport Transfer for Flight
Entry formalities for Indian Guests travelling Bhutan :
For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivian passport holders (Regional Guests) no visa is required for Bhutan Tour. However entry permits must be processed to enter into the country. The entry permits can be processed on arrival or in advance by a local travel agent like NatureWings Bhutan.
- A valid Passport (minimum of 6 months validity) is required for travel to Bhutan.
- Tourists are free to travel on any day beyond Thimphu and Paro with the same single permit.
- With the new tourism policy, regional tourist must pay SDF (sustainable Development Fee) Rs.1200 per person per night excluding the tour package price (Flight, Hotels, Meals, Guides, Transportation & Monument fees).
- All permits for Bhutan Tour will be processed online.
- Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) approved hotel booking and tour guide are mandatory.
- Online permits can process through the local registered tour operator or any international partners.
Why You Should Book Bhutan Tourism Packages From Naturewings Holidays?
- NatureWings is most Trusted Brand for Bhutan Tourism Packages Since 2011
- NatureWings is authorized selling agent of Bhutan Airlines & Druk Air
- NatureWings is PSA [Passenger Service Agent] of Bhutan Airlines so that we offer special airfare to our guests
- We have Pre-purchased hotel room inventory for super peak season of Bhutan Tourism Packages from India
- Company is Tourism Council of Bhutan [TCB] authorized travel house
- Company operate own employee on direct payroll in Bhutan
- Company offers customized Bhutan Trip Itinerary with unique & signature tour programme
- Company has in-depth knowledge about Bhutan Territory, Hotels, Local laws and Regulations
- Assured services in the preferred manner to enrich your best experience while stay in Bhutan
- Process e-permit in advance for visiting different places and sightseeing
- Safe and secure personal attention during stay in Bhutan
- NatureWings takes responsibility for the entire duration of your Bhutan Family Tour Packages
- Make sure hassle-free and trust worthy services in Bhutan
- Get the best deals for the best properties and services as per your preferences
- You can plan a Bhutan Tour Package with Flight even during weekends and holidays
Contact NatureWings for Bhutan Tourism Package :
NatureWings Holidays Limited
Sector 1, Bidhannagar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bhutan-packages
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidayslimited
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays-limited
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nwings
About.me : https://about.me/naturewings